This summer we are honoring your children's love of books by bringing you some TLLC: Take-Out from the Library Learning Commons! The program will start THIS Friday, June 26!
Here's how it will work:
- Select books, either from the summer resource reading lists we provided at the end of the school year OR from our Friends School LLC catalog, and search for books you and your child(ren) would like to read. See something you want but it is out? We can put it on hold for you.
- Email Suzanne for K–4 (email@example.com) and Jason for 5–8 (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your "orders" by midnight on Thursday.
- We will pack up your bag of books (up to 10!) on Friday morning.*
- Pull up in the carpool lane or park and come to the gate at the yard between 12:00–2:00 p.m. on Friday for pick-up! (Due to COVID-19 restraints on building access and hours, the Friday 12:00–2:00 p.m. window is the only available pick-up time.)
- You may also return books from the past few months (as well as summertime checkouts) during the Friday pick-up time.
TLLC will be available every Friday through the summer (unless otherwise noted). It is important for families to note that things were a bit rushed during COVID closure, and we handed out books to some people without checking them out. Because of this, the catalog may say that a title is available, but it may actually be checked out; we'll let you know if it turns out that one of your requests is not actually on the shelves.