This webpage was last updated on August 24, 2022.
Though we have cleared most of our FAQs from the 2021-2022 school year, we have kept a few on this page that may be of current interest to families.
- UPDATED – THE TESTING QUESTION: Have there been any changes to the protocol for students to return to school after an illness?
- What should I do if my student is sick? Should I contact someone at SFFS?
- What is the school doing to monitor air quality in San Francisco? What will you do if the air quality gets bad, considering the windows are now all open in order to promote increased ventilation during the pandemic?
- What and when will families hear from the school if someone tests positive for COVID on campus?
- What should I do if my kid has a close contact who tests positive for COVID? Do they need to quarantine?